Fentanyl Rehab Treatment Center in Delray Beach, FL
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 50 to 100 times more powerful morphine. It’s a prescription medication intended to treat severe pain, pain after surgery, or pain that isn’t resolved by other opioid medications.
Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon for people who start using fentanyl as prescribed to become addicted. Illegal production has skyrocketed in recent years, and fentanyl has flooded the streets. As a result, fentanyl abuse and related deaths have surged in the last decade. From 2010 to 2016 deaths related to synthetic opioids including fentanyl jumped from around 3,000 to more than 19,400.
Like other opioids, fentanyl changes the chemistry of the brain and leads to drug tolerance. Over time a person must use more and more of the drug to get the same effect. This can lead to addiction and physical dependence.
The good news is that, with the right help, fentanyl recovery is possible.
Treatment Options for Fentanyl Addiction
RECO Intensive is a highly respected addiction treatment center. We provide a full continuum of care for men and women ages 18 and older, from detoxification to residential care to sober living.
Located in beautiful Delray Beach, Florida, RECO Intensive is staffed by a compassionate team of clinical care specialists, counselors, and wellness experts who create a tailored care plan for each client.
We take a holistic approach to addiction treatment, factoring in each client’s physical, psychological, and spiritual needs. We believe it’s this whole person approach that helps us successfully guide patients toward recovery. Our programs draw on the best science and latest evidence-based approaches for addiction treatment.
We offer the following at our fentanyl addiction treatment center in Delray Beach, FL:
Fentanyl withdrawals can be intense. That’s why it’s so important for people who are physically dependent or who are unable to quit on their own to undergo medically supervised fentanyl detox. Our clinical staff monitors clients 24/7 and ensures they safely detox from fentanyl as comfortably as possible.
Clients who detox at our rehab facility first undergo an evaluation of their substance use history, patterns of use, and current use. Once a client has completed detox, he or she can transition into our residential treatment program, or if appropriate, our intensive outpatient program.
Residential Fentanyl Program
Our clinically managed residential fentanyl treatment program includes on-site individual and group therapies, activities to promote wellness and healing, and, if needed, medication management of symptoms.
Our staff uses a variety of effective and groundbreaking treatment modalities, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): A commonly used and effective form of therapy for those in addiction recovery, CBT helps clients learn how to identify current habits, analyze triggers, and develop healthy coping mechanisms.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): Focusing on four key principles—mindfulness, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and emotion regulation—DBT helps clients become more aware of their reactions to feelings and stressors, identify and tolerate pain, and strengthen relationships.
- Rational Existential Therapy (RET): RET helps clients realize their capacity for self-awareness and their ability to make rational choices. Existential therapy emphasizes that, while anxiety, frustration, and anger are all part of the human condition, these feelings do not have to dictate our choices. RET is an effective tool for helping clients create healthy boundaries and set realistic, achievable goals.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy: EMDR helps clients process negative emotions associated with traumatic events and learn ways to let go of those feelings through desensitization techniques. EMDR helps clients replace negative thoughts and feelings that are no longer useful with positive ones that encourage healthier behavior.
- Neurointegration Therapy: Our progressive approach for treating addiction includes neurointegration therapies, which involve mapping the brain to understand which areas are over or under stimulated and using techniques, such as sound therapy and other tools.
World-Class Treatment for Fentanyl Addiction
If you or a loved one are struggling with fentanyl addiction, RECO Intensive can help. We’ve helped hundreds of men and women safely detox from fentanyl and begin a new path forward. We tailor our residential and outpatient programs to the individual needs of our clients.
Treatment is a phone call away—get in touch with an admissions specialist at our fentanyl rehab center today at 561-501-2439 to learn more our programs, or use our contact form to send us a message.
Healing begins at RECO Intensive.