At RECO Intensive, our goal is to guide clients through the impactful transitions that arise within the realm of recovery.
We believe that each individual is unique. Consequently, each treatment plan and metamorphosis in recovery must be unique, too. As we work to recreate joy and to instill patience, self-awareness, and responsibility in those who are suffering from addiction, we understand and address the specific intricacies of each individual’s history.
Each personalized care plan will include specialized therapies suited to your background and progress in recovery. As a team, we tailor your RECO experience to correlate with your past—and to embolden the person you will become within your newfound independence from addiction.
- highly qualified staff
- progress in recovery
Speciality Treatment Services
Our highly qualified staff will work with you each week in individual therapy, group therapy, and ancillary programs. Together, we will design a weekly curriculum that meets your individual needs, with both morning and night track options available.
Your weekly treatment plan will consist of three key group programs and two electives, in addition to any supplemental services you may require.
Beyond your primary groups and electives, you will find within our program an array of specialty services, which include, but are not limited to:
- Private Trauma-Conscious Yoga
- Trauma-Conscious Massage
- Reiki & Other Body/Energy Work by a Master-Level Clinician
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Programming & Specialty Counseling Services
- Individual, Couple, or Family Equine Therapy Sessions
- Private Acupuncture for Trauma & Addiction
- Optional Therapeutic Excursions
- Community Service Projects
- Therapeutic/Healing Rituals for Grief & Loss
- Nature-Based Therapy (in Collaboration with Local Nature-Based Resources)
- Nutritional & Healthy Meal Counseling
- Healthy Cooking Classes & Demonstrations
- Instructional Money Management